Fast Track Urgent Care is committed to protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff.We advise symptomatic patients (patients who are sick of have symptoms of upper respiratory infections such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath or have traveled to high risk countries, etc.) to not be seen in our clinic, but rather schedule a virtual visit.
We do accept insurance or a self pay option for COVID-19 tests and visits.
- You have two options for COVID-19 testing appointments.
- Schedule a virtual visit and test on drive thru basis
- Walk-in at either of our centers
- During your visit, our clinician will administer a PCR and/or rapid antigen test.
- You will be notified of your results. Instructions for receiving test results can be found here.
Covid vaccines are not available at our Clinics at this time. We plan on updating our website once we receive our allocation of the vaccines. This vaccine has no virus particle but is a smart vaccine that teaches your body how to defend against it. The sooner you get it the faster we can all get back to normal. Please continue to wear a mask and socially distance for everyone’s safety.
August 2021 Update
We are no longer offering saliva tests. We are still offering PCR and Antigen tests.