School Physicals from Fast Track Urgent Care
Does your child need to get a school physical in Montgomery County, Maryland? Visit one of our walk-in clinics today:
10540 Connecticut Avenue
Kensington, MD 20895
13428 New Hampshire Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20904
At Fast Track Urgent Care, our medical professionals offer an easy and convenient way to provide health care for your child. We want your kids to start another school year off on the right foot, and that means a proper school physical to make sure their healthy. The hours of our Silver Spring & Kensington walk-in clinics are more convenient than most doctor’s offices. We’re open from 9:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, plus 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays. We want to be there for you when you and your children need us most!
Instead of searching for “school physicals near me” in the Montgomery County, MD area, call us today at 800-417-1164 or contact us online!
Montgomery County School Physicals
You’re busy—and chances are, your kids are busy, too. We know that it isn’t always feasible for you to try and make it to a doctor’s appointment during normal business hours. That’s why we offer school physicals during extended evening and weekend hours as well! That way, you can bring your child by one of our walk-in clinics when it’s most convenient for you.
At Fast Track Urgent Care, appointments are not necessary. All you have to do is simply walk in with your physical papers in hand and our professionals will evaluate your child and their current medical conditions. At our clinics in Kensington and Silver Spring, you can walk in and leave with your completed physical on the same day.
Learn more about our walk-in clinics’ hours and locations, or give us a call at 800-417-1164 to speak with one of our medical professionals!
What to Expect During a School Physical
During your child’s physical examination, our certified clinician will:
- Record your child’s height and weight
- Examine eyes, ears, nose, and throat
- Check vision and hearing
- Check breathing functions, along with heart and lungs
- Take blood pressure
- Screen for conditions like scoliosis
- Check your child’s physical and motor development
- Discuss your family medical history
- Ask about allergies, medical conditions, and any prescription or non-prescription medications your child is taking
Depending on the child’s age, our clinician will ask about health habits, safety, and other body issues. For more specific questions about our school physical process, you can call us at 800-417-1164 or contact us online.
Why Is a School Physical Important?
A back-to-school physical is beneficial for a number of reasons:
- It determines your child’s current state of health
- It can detect possible illnesses, injuries, and other issues that may go unnoticed without a proper medical examination
- It may discover pre-existing conditions, such as asthma or sprains
- It can uncover any problems before they’re potentially made worse
- When pre-existing conditions are discovered or brought up in the examination, the doctor can prescribe medication or an improved medication
- It allows you and your child to ask questions and get personalized health information
Visit one of our two Maryland locations to take care of your child’s back-to-school physical today!
Additional Services from Fast Track Urgent Care
- Urgent care
- Camp physicals
- Sports physicals
- Pre-employment physicals
- DOT physicals
- Flu shots
- Seasonal allergy treatment
- Treatment for ear infections
- Treatment for sprains and other minor injuries
Choose Fast Track for School Physicals in MD
There are plenty of reasons why you should choose to visit Fast Track Urgent Care’s facilities for your child’s school physical in Montgomery County, MD and the surrounding areas. A few advantages include:
- You can come in on your own schedule.
Sometimes, making an appointment to see your doctor isn’t possible. Maybe you can’t miss class or don’t want to lose paid time at work. Fast Track Urgent Care’s walk-in clinics make it easy for you to get the medical care you need on your schedule—when it’s convenient for you. Both of our clinic locations are open until 9:00 p.m. on weekdays, and are open on Saturday and Sunday.
- You don’t need to call ahead.
There is no need to make an appointment at our MD walk-in clinics.
- You can trust our staff.
Our board-certified doctors and clinicians provide the same level of care you would get at your own doctor’s office.
- You won’t have to wait long.
Typically, the wait at Fast Track Urgent Care is far shorter than the wait at the emergency room.
For school physicals in Silver Spring and Kensington, MD, contact us online today!
Urgent Care Service Area
In addition to our walk-in clinics in Silver Spring and Kensington, we also provide pediatric urgent care services for people who live and work in the following Maryland areas: Adelphi, Ashton, Aspen Hill, Beltsville, Bethesda, Brookeville, Burtonsville, Cabin John, Calverton , Chevy Chase, Cloverly, Colesville, College Park, Gaithersburg, Garrett Park, Germantown, Glen Echo, Glenmont, Hillandale, Hyattsville, Kemp Mill, Kensington, Langley Park, Laurel, Layhill, Norbeck, North Bethesda, North Potomac, Norwood, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Sandy Spring, Scaggsville, Silver Spring, Spencerville, Takoma Park, and Wheaton. We also provide urgent care services in the Washington, DC area.