Kensington Walk-in Clinic
Did you know there is a walk-in clinic and urgent care facility right here in Kensington? Fast Track Urgent Care has a convenient walk-in clinic location in Kensington on Connecticut Avenue. With no appointment necessary, you can see our doctors and clinicians for medical treatment of all kinds—blood tests, physicals, asthma care, x-rays, checkups, back pain, and more. Our Kensington-area walk-in clinic accepts most insurance plans.
Fast Track’s Kensington walk-in clinic is open weekdays 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and weekends 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Our Walk-in Clinic Services
At Fast Track’s two walk-in clinics in the Kensington area, you can get the following services and more:
- Urgent care – When you need immediate medical treatment, but your condition is not serious enough to warrant a visit to the emergency room. Urgent care treatment includes:
- Minor fevers, coughs, and sore throats
- Ear infections or ear and sinus pain
- Sprains and strains
- Back pain
- Bumps, cuts, and bruises
- Mild asthma
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Checkups and well visits
- Flu shots
- Sports physicals
- School and camp physicals
- Lab tests:
- Blood tests, including CBC (Complete Blood Count)
- PPD (tuberculosis skin test)
- Pregnancy tests
- Rapid strep test
- STD testing
Why Get Treatment at a Walk-in Clinic?
- You can come in when it’s convenient for you.
Sometimes, making an appointment to see your doctor isn’t possible. Maybe you can’t miss class, or don’t want to lose paid time at work. Fast Track Urgent Care’s walk-in clinics near Kensington make it easy for you to get the medical care you need on your schedule—when it’s convenient for you. Both of our clinic locations are open until 9:00 PM on weekdays and are open on Saturday and Sunday.
- You don’t need to make an appointment.
Come in any time during our Kensington walk-in clinic hours.
- You can trust our staff.
Our board certified doctors and clinicians provide the same level of care you would get at your own doctor’s office.
- You won’t have to wait long.
Typically, the wait at Fast Track Urgent Care is far shorter than the wait at the emergency room.
If you have any questions about the services that Fast Track’s Kensington clinic offers, please give us a call at 800-417-1164.