STD Testing at Fast Track Urgent Care, Silver Spring
Private, Walk-In STD Testing and STI Testing in the College Park, MD Area
Are you looking for confidential STD testing near College Park? If you believe that you may have been exposed to a sexually transmitted disease (STD) or sexually transmitted infection (STI), visit Fast Track Urgent Care at one of our two convenient locations. We provide discreet STD screening.We are using a new lab that has helped reduce cost by 25% and uses PCR technology, which provides more accurate results.
Common STD symptoms include:
- Genital sores
- Genital discharge
- Burning during urination
You should consider STD testing if you’ve had unprotected sex—even if you do not show STD symptoms. Some infections do not cause any symptoms, but can still be transmitted to a partner. Additionally, all types of sexual activity can spread STDs. Some infections transfer through body fluids, and some are spread through skin-to-skin contact. Even if you use a condom or other form of protection, you could still transfer or contract an STD.
Because there is no single test for every sexually transmitted disease, Fast Track Urgent Care’s health care providers can help you determine which STD tests to complete. STD testing can include a physical exam, urine sample, blood sample, or discharge or saliva sample.
Fast Track Urgent Care Provides the Following STD Tests in the College Park, MD Area:
- HIV/AIDS testing – HIV testing generally involves a blood test to detect HIV antibodies or HIV infection. A urine or saliva test can also be used to detect HIV.
- Chlamydia testing – One of the most common bacterial STIs in the United States, chlamydia testing requires a body fluid or urine sample to check for chlamydia bacteria.
- Genital warts/HPV testing – Genital warts, or HPV, are diagnosed through a physical examination. HPV infections are extremely common and don’t necessarily show symptoms through genital warts.
- Gonorrhea testing – Doctors can detect gonorrhea by testing a sample of body fluid or urine. Gonorrhea is a bacterial infection and doesn’t always cause symptoms.
- Hepatitis – The various strands of the hepatitis virus can be detected with a blood test.
- Syphilis testing – Doctors screen for syphilis with a blood, body fluid or tissue test.
- Herpes testing – Herpes testing requires a cell, fluid, blood or urine sample. A herpes infection is often marked by an outbreak of genital sores.
- And more.
Will My Insurance Pay for My STD Test?
Fast Track Urgent Care accepts many insurance plans, providing convenient and affordable STD testing to patients in the College Park, State area. Contact Fast Track Urgent Care for more information or visit one of our two walk-in clinic locations today.
Don’t Wait—Get Your STD or HIV Test near College Park Today
Fast Track Urgent Care’s walk-in clinics provide confidential STD screening convenient to College Park. Get diagnosed early so you can start treatment right away. Fast Track Urgent Care’s two locations are open seven days a week and have on-site laboratories and pharmacies.
Please call us at 800-417-1164 for discreet, confidential information.
Be prepared for your visit. Please bring these materialswith you to Fast Track.