Top-Quality Urgent Care for Adults & Children in the Silver Spring, MD, Area
Fast Track Urgent Care’s modern and comfortable clinics in Silver Spring and Kensington, Maryland, are relied upon by countless families and professionals who need top-quality medical care on a walk-in basis. Led by experienced, board-certified physicians and clinicians with a background in emergency medicine, our urgent care centers can be your first choice for treatment when non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries strike.
Why Choose Us for Urgent Care?
There is no shortage of urgent care clinics in the Silver Spring and Kensington areas, but we stand apart in many ways. In addition to the unique emergency medicine expertise of our medical team, Fast Track Urgent Care:
- Focuses exclusively on urgent care services, allowing us to provide a high level of treatment in an efficient manner. You can count on us for walk-in illness and injury treatment, employee health services, and school/sports physicals.
- Is equipped with a digital X-ray machine and clinical lab to quickly provide many diagnostic services on site.
- Maintains strong relationships with local primary care physicians and emergency room physicians to ensure each patient receives appropriate care.
- Is mindful of patients’ busy schedules and works hard to minimize wait times. In fact, most patients are in and out in less than an hour.
- Offers rapid antigen and PCR testing for COVID-19 on a walk-in basis, and carefully adheres to safety and infection control guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention.
Get Connected With Us Through a Virtual Visit
As the medical needs of the Silver Spring community continue to evolve, so do our services. We’re pleased to bring convenient telemedicine services to adults and children who may have contagious illnesses, transportation difficulties, or who simply don’t feel up to getting out of bed. Through our Virtual Visits, patients with certain routine health concerns can consult “face-to-face” with our clinicians via a smartphone, tablet, or computer with a webcam. Any necessary prescriptions can be sent to the patient’s pharmacy of choice for pick up, and a virtual or in-person follow-up visit may be recommended to ensure the patient’s good health.
We’re Here to Help
Don’t delay the treatment you need—Fast Track Urgent Care makes receiving medical care simple. Contact Fast Track Urgent Care today to learn more about our immediate care services, or simply stop by the next time you or a loved one needs prompt treatment. Our urgent care clinics in Silver Spring and Kensington are open every day, do not require appointments, and accept most health insurances, including Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, and Tricare. If you’d prefer to schedule an appointment ahead of time, you can do so quickly and easily on our website.