The Go-To Walk-In Clinic Near Wheaton, MD
When life calls for a trip to a walk-in clinic, don’t just stroll into the first one you see. Do a little research! When you do, we’re confident you’ll find Fast Track Urgent Care to be the best choice for you and your family. Our fully equipped urgent care centers near Wheaton, Maryland, are led by board-certified practitioners who provide friendly, patient-centric care every day during extended hours. Appointments are not required, although you can schedule an appointment online if you’d like to plan ahead.
Not Your Average Walk-In Clinic
Of course, there are plenty of walk-in clinics in Montgomery County, so why should you choose Fast Track Urgent Care over the rest? There are several reasons why—consider that:
- Many of our physicians and clinicians have a background in emergency medicine or emergency room experience, meaning we know how to deliver high-quality care in an efficient manner.
- We treat patients of all ages, including babies, with non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries such as cold and flu symptoms, ear infections, allergies, and wounds with controlled bleeding.
- Our urgent care centers are equipped with important medical technologies, such as a digital X-ray machine and clinical lab, to provide many diagnostic services onsite.
- Patients who can’t make it to one of our centers can take advantage of our easy-to-navigate telemedicine services.
- Our convenience and patient-focused care are evidenced through our many positive online reviews.
Get Care Fast
The Fast Track Urgent Care team is here for you and your family! Visit one of our walk-in clinics near Wheaton today, or reserve a Virtual Visit on our website. We accept most health insurance plans, including Medicare and Tricare.