Calverton-Area Walk-in Clinics
If you have a sudden need for medical treatment in Calverton—or simply can’t make an appointment to see your doctor—come to one of Fast Track Urgent Care’s Calverton-area walk-in clinics. Our board-certified doctors and clinicians provide high-level, expert care in a professional setting. You can come in as soon as you need to, or whenever it is convenient for you; our walk-in clinics near Calverton have weekday, evening, and weekend hours.
Our Walk-in Clinic Services
At Fast Track’s two walk-in clinics in the Calverton area, you can get the following services and more:
- Urgent care – When you need immediate medical treatment, but your condition is not serious enough to warrant a visit to the emergency room.
- Treatment for:
- Minor fevers, coughs, and sore throats
- Ear infections or ear and sinus pain
- Sprains and strains
- Back pain
- Bumps, cuts, and bruises
- Mild asthma
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Checkups and well visits
- Flu shots
- Sports physicals
- School and camp physicals
- Lab tests:
- Blood tests, including CBC (Complete Blood Count)
- PPD (tuberculosis skin test)
- Pregnancy tests
- Rapid strep test
- STD testing
Why Get Treatment at a Walk-in Clinic?
- You can come in on your own schedule.
Sometimes, making an appointment to see your doctor isn’t possible. Maybe you can’t miss class, or don’t want to lose paid time at work. Fast Track Urgent Care’s walk-in clinics near Calverton make it easy for you to get the medical care you need on your schedule—when it’s convenient for you. Both of our clinic locations are open until 9:00 PM on weekdays and are open on Saturday and Sunday.
- You can use your insurance.
We make our services even more convenient by accepting most major insurance plans. Check our provider page and call us if you don’t see your insurance company listed.
- You don’t need to call ahead.
There is no need to make an appointment at our walk-in clinics.
- You can trust our staff.
Our board certified doctors and clinicians provide the same level of care you would get at your own doctor’s office.
- You won’t have to wait long.
Typically, the wait at Fast Track Urgent Care is far shorter than the wait at the emergency room.
- You can get your prescription filled while you’re here.
Both of our walk-in clinics have on-site pharmacies, saving you a trip to the drugstore.
If you have any questions about the services that Fast Track’s walk-in clinics offer, please give us a call at 800-417-1164.