When an accident happens at work, immediate treatment is critical. Fast Track Urgent Care treats workplace injuries at our two walk-in clinic locations in the Silver Spring area. You never need an appointment at Fast Track, and we are open weekends and evenings.
If you suspect you need an X-ray, come to Fast Track Urgent Care in Kensington, MD—convenient to Silver Spring and DC.
At Fast Track, we provide prompt, attentive care for patients with work-related injuries. Our staff can coordinate care with the patient, employer, and local specialists when necessary.
To learn more about our workers’ compensation care, please call Fast Track at 800-417-1164.
Get information about Maryland’s workers’ compensation law.
If you have a life-threatening medical emergency, call 911 immediately and/or go to an emergency room.
Most Common Workplace Injuries
A 2014 Workplace Safety Index conducted by Liberty Mutual found the top ten leading causes of workplace injuries were:
- Falls on same level
- Struck by object or equipment
- Falls to lower level
- Other exertions or bodily reactions
- Roadway incidents involving motorized land vehicle
- Slip or trip without fall
- Caught in/compressed by equipment or objects
- Repetitive motions involving micro-tasks
- Struck against object or equipment
Be alert and careful at work! Take a look at these workplace safety resources from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Common Workplace Injury Treatment at Fast Track
- Sprains and Simple Fractures – Fast Track Urgent Care is fully equipped to treat broken bones and sprains.
- Pulled and Strained Muscles – Pulled or strained muscles can be very painful and should be examined by a professional. Common muscles to pull include your back, shoulder, groin, and calf. If you’re dealing with a muscle injury, don’t wait—visit a Fast Track walk-in clinic to get a proper diagnosis.
- Stitches and Suturing – If you suspect that your wound requires stitches or you aren’t sure, you should come to a Fast Track Urgent Care location immediately. The risk of infection increases the longer a cut goes untreated. And if you haven’t had a tetanus shot within the last 5 – 10 years—or you can’t remember if you’ve had one within that time frame—it’s critical that you get a booster. Don’t risk infection.
Our Kensington urgent care location provides full x-ray services.
Why Come to Fast Track for Workers’ Comp Treatment?
- You can come in on your own schedule. Fast Track Urgent Care’s Silver Spring walk-in clinics make it easy for you to get the medical care you need on your schedule—when it’s convenient for you. Both of our clinic locations are open until 9:00 p.m. on weekdays and are open on Saturday and Sunday.
- You don’t need to call ahead. There is no need to make an appointment at our walk-in clinics.
- You can trust our staff. Our board certified doctors and clinicians provide the same level of care you would get at your own doctor’s office.
- You won’t have to wait long. Typically, the wait at Fast Track Urgent Care is far shorter than the wait at the emergency room.
- You can get your prescription filled while you’re here. Both of our walk-in clinics have on-site pharmacies, saving you a trip to the drugstore.
Workers’ Comp Treatment in Silver Spring
If you have any questions about workers’ comp treatment at Fast Track Urgent Care, please give us a call at 800-417-1164 or contact us online.